|Add To Cart||
Bulk Orders? Call 877.228.9783 or
fill out this form
Y27632 is a cell-permeable small molecule Rho-associated kinase (ROCK) inhibitor1. Y27632 has been found to prevent apoptosis as well as enhance the survival and cloning efficiency of dissociated human embryonic stem (ES) cells without affecting their self-renewal properties or pluripotency2. This molecule has also been shown to enhance survival during the transplantation of ES cell-derived neural precursors3. Y27632 in combination with Pifithrin-µ significantly improves cell recovery after cryopreservation4.
Y27632 is widely used in naïve stem cell protocols5, such as the 5i/L/A/ protocol.
Stemgent conveniently provides all the components comprising the 5i/L/A media supplment necessary to support naïve pluripotent stem cell applications.
- Stemolecule™ PD0325901 (04-0006),
- Stemolecule™ Y27632 (04-0012),
- Stemolecule™ WH-4-023 (04-0079),
- Stemolecule™ SB590885 (04-0080),
Stemolecule™ IM-12 (04-0081) or alternatively,
Stemolecule™ CHIR99021 (04-0004)
L: Stemfactor™ LIF, Human Recombinant (03-0016), and
A: Stemfactor™ Activin A, Human Recombinant (03-0001)
2 mg (Cat. No. 04-0012)
10 mg (Cat. No. 04-0012-10)
Greater than 97% by HPLC analysis
Reconstitute in DMSO to the desired concentration. For reconstitution instructions please reference product specifications sheet.
Storage and Stability
Store powder at 4°C protected from light. Following reconstitution, store aliquots at -20°C. Stock solutions are stable for 6 months when stored as directed.
The purity of Y27632 was determined by HPLC analysis. The accurate mass was determined by mass spectrometry. Cellular toxicity of Y27632 was tested on mouse embryonic stem cells.
- Ishizaki, T., Uehata, M., Tamechika, I., Keel, J., Nonomura, K., Maekawa, M., and Narumiya, S. (2000) Pharmacological properties of Y-27632, a specific inhibitor of rho-associated kinases. Mol Pharmacol 57: 976-983.
- Watanabe, K., Ueno, M., Kamiya, D., Nishiyama, A., Matsumura, M., Wataya, T., Takahashi, J.B., Nishikawa, S., Nishikawa, S., Muguruma, K., and Sasai, Y. (2007) A ROCK inhibitor permits survival of dissociated human embryonic stem cells.Nat Biotechnol 25: 681-686.
- Koyanagi, M., Takahashi, J., Arakawa, Y., Doi, D., Fukuda, H., Hayashi, H., Narumiya, S., and Hashimoto, N. (2008) Inhibition of the Rho/ROCK pathway reduces apoptosis during transplantation of embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursors.J. Neurosci Res. 86: 270-280.
- Xu, X., Cowley, S., Flaim, C.J., James, W., Seymour, L.W., Cui, Z. (2010) Enhancement of cell recovery for dissociated human embryonic stem cells after cryopreservation. Biotechnol Prog. 26: 781-788.
- Fonseca, SAS; Costas, RM; Pereira, LV. Searching for naïve human pluripotent stem cells. World journal of stem cells, 7(3), 649 (2015).
- Du F; Chen C-H; Li Y; Hu Y; An L-Y; Yang L; Zhang J; Chen EY; Xu Jie. "Derivation of raggit embryonic stem cells from vitrified-thawed embryos." Cellular Reprog 17:453 (2015)
- DeRosa BA; Belle KC; Thomas BJ; Cukier HN; Pericak-Vance MA; Vance JM; Dykxhoom DM. "hVGAT-mCherry: A novel molecular tool for analysis of GABAergic neurons derived from human pluripotent stem cells." Mol Cell Neurosci 68:244 (2015)
- Tan H-K; Toh C-XDl Ma D; Yang B; Liu TM; Lu J; Wong C-W; Tan T-K; Li H; SYn C; Tan E-L; Lim B; Lim Y-P; Cook SA; Loh Y-H. "Human finger-prick induced pluripotent stem cells facilitate the development of stem cell banking." Stem Cells Trans Medicine 3:586 (2014)
- Prè D; Nestor MW; Sproul AA; Jacob S; Koppensteiner P; Chinchalongpom V; Zimmer M; Yamamoto A; Noggle SA; Arancio O. A time course analysis of the electrophysiological properties of neurons differentiated from human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs). PLoS ONE 9(7): e103418 (2014)
- Youn H; Kim S-H; Choi KA; Kim S. "Characterization of Oct4-GFP spermatogonial stem cell line and its applicationo in the reprogramming studies." J Cell Biochem 114:920 (2013)
- Lian, X., Hsiao, C., Wilson, G, Zhu, K., Hazeltine, L.B., Azarin, S.M., Raval, K.K., Zhang, J., Kamp, T.J., and Palecek, S.P. (2012) Robust cardiomyocyte differentiation from human pluripotent stem cells via temporal modulation of canonical Wnt signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 109: E1848 (2012)
Customers Also Purchased
|5 x 100 μl||$153.00|
|2 mg (10 mM)||$139.00|
Stemgent Comments and Reviews (0)
No comments or reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.