Stemfect™ RNA Transfection Kit
|Add To Cart||
Custom reprogramming services available. Learn more.
The Stemfect RNA Transfection Kit is a proprietary mixture of lipid components is specifically designed for in vitro RNA transfection. This kit has been shown to deliver mRNA, siRNA and miRNA. Stemfect RNA Transfection Kit provides greater than or equal to 90% transfection efficiency of mRNA into a range of cell types with greater than 95% viability; these cell types include human embryonic stem (hES) cells, Jurkat cells, human fibroblasts, and HEK293T cells. Stemfect RNA Transfection Kit has been successfully used to deliver RNA to human ES cells, dendritic cells, and retinal pigment epithelial cells. There is no need to serum-starve cells using this kit as the transfection efficiency remains greater than or equal to 90% in the presence of serum.
Stemfect RNA Transfection Reagent: 750 μL
Stemfect Transfection Buffer: 30mL
Storage and Stability
Stemfect RNA Transfection Reagent should be stored at 4°C and is stable for 6 months when stored as directed. Stemfect RNA Transfection Reagent is dissolved in ethanol; the vial should be capped immediately after use to minimize evaporation.
Stemfect Buffer may be stored at -20°C or 4°C and is stable for 6 months when stored as directed.
Stemfect RNA Transfection Reagent has been characterized by mass spectrometry and NMR. Stemfect RNA Transfection Kit is functionally tested for transfection efficiency on human fibroblast cells using eGFP mRNA.
Notice to Purchaser
This product is intended for research purposes only. It may not be used for (i) any human or veterinary use, including without limitation therapeutic and prophylactic use, including without limitation drug delivery and nucleic acid delivery, (ii) any clinical use, including without limitation diagnostic and prognostic use, (iii) screening of chemical and/or biological compounds for the identification of pharmaceutically active agents (including but not limited to screening of small molecules), target validation, preclinical testing services, drug development, (iv) any use in delivery of mRNA, saRNA, siRNA, ssRNA, miRNA and/or combinations thereof for the manufacture of recombinant therapeutic proteins, therapeutic antibodies and vaccines, (v) any use in delivery to and/or modification of cells that are intended for clinical, diagnostic or medicinal use, including without limitation, cell-based therapy, or (vi) any commercial purposes, including without limitation the performance of contract research or provision of services to a third party and the manufacture of products for general sale. Any use of this product for any of the above mentioned purposes requires a license from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Safety Data Sheets
- Mohammed FH; Khajah MA; Yang M; Brackenbury WJ; Luqmany YA. "Blockade of voltage-gated sodium channels inhibits invasion of endocrine-resistant beast cancer cells." Int J Oncology 48.1:73 (2016)
- Hansson ML; Albert S; Somermeyer LG; Peco R; Mejia-Ramirez E; Montserrat N; Belmonte JCI. "Efficient delivery and functional expression of transfected modified mRNA in human embryonic stem cell-derived retinal pigment epithelial cells." J Biol Chem 290:5661 (2015)
- Yen B; Mulder LCF; Martinez S; Basler CF. "Molecular Basis for Ebolavirus VP34 Supression of Human Dendritic Cell Maturation." J Virol 88:12500 (2014)
- Chen Y; Zhang L; Estaras C; Choi SH; Moreno L; Karn J; Moresce JJ; Yates JR; Jones KA. "A gene-sepcific role for the Ssu72 RNAPII CTD phosphatase in HIV-1 Tat transactivation." Genes & Dev 28:2261 (2014)
- Phua KKL; Leong KW; NairSK. Transfection efficiency and transgene expression kinetics of mRNA delivered in naked and nanoparticle format. Journal of Controlled Release 166: 227(2013).
Stemgent Comments and Reviews (0)
No comments or reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.