StemRNA™-NM Reprogramming Kit
|Add To Cart||
Non-modified RNA Kit for Cellular Reprogramming of Fibroblasts, Blood, and Urine
Flexible technology generates high-quality human iPS cell lines from multiple target cell types
Out-of-the-box reprogramming of cells from skin (fibroblasts), blood (endothelial progenitor cells; EPCs) and urine (urine-derived epithelial cells; UDCs)
High efficiency, non-integrating reprogramming
StemRNA-NM requires a few as four additional reagents. Double stranded microRNAs enhance reprogramming efficiency, prividing iPS cells with high efficiency (up to 4% from fibroblasts, up to 3% from EPCs, up to 0.5% from UDCs).
Time-saving protocol delivers faster results facilitating higher throughput
Colonies ready to pick in 10-14 days from fibroblasts and 12-16 days from EPCs or UDCs. No screening needed, saving an additional 2-10 weeks (3-10+ passages) needed for vector clearance with other technologies.
|Feature||Fibroblasts||Urine (UDCs)||Blood (EPCs)|
|No. wells per kit||9||3||3|
|No Transfections required||4||6-8||6-8|
|Days to primary iPS cell colonies||10-14||12-14||12-14|
|GMP-compatible RNA manufacturing protocol||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Timeline for StemRNA-NM reprogramming of fibroblasts
- OKSMNL NM-RNA (Part No. 05-0040), 30 µg, 1 vial
- EKB NM-RNA (Part No. 05-0041), 22 µg, 1 vial
- NM-microRNAs (Part No. 05-0042), 15 µg, 1 vial
Storage and Stability
- Store all three kit components at or below -70 °C.
- Kit components are stable for a minimum of 3 months from date of receipt when stored as directed.
The individual mRNAs are tested for size and integrity. The StemRNA™-SR Reprogramming Kit is functionally validated for successful RNA-based reprogramming of adult fibroblasts and human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs). Complete reprogramming of iPS cell colonies is confirmed by expression of pluripotency markers and appropriate colony morphology. All components of the kit are sterile and have tested negative for mycoplasma.
Limited Use Licenses
This product uses technology exclusively licensed from Biontech AG, as described in WO 2009/088134. This product may also be covered by one or more of WO 2007/036366, WO 2007/036366, WO 2007/036366, and WO 2007/036366, licensed from Biontech AG.
For use with associated StemRNA-NM protocols for generation of iPS cells.
Safety Data Sheets
- Protocol: Stemgent® StemRNA™-NM Reprogramming Kit for Reprogramming Adult and Neonatal Human Fibroblasts
- Protocol: EPC Derivation from Whole Blood
- Protocol: EPC Derivation from 10 mL Whole Blood
- Protocol: UDC Derivation
- Protocol: Stemgent® StemRNA™-NM Reprogramming Kit for Reprogramming Blood-Derived EPCs
- Protocol: Stemgent® StemRNA™-NM Reprogramming Kit for Reprogramming Urine-Derived Epithelial Cells (UDCs)
- Poleganov MA; Eminli S; Beissert T; Herz S; Moon J-I; Goldmann J; Beyer A; Heck R; Burkhart I; Roldan DB; Tureci O; Yi K; Hamilton B; Sahin U. "Efficient reprogramming of human fibroblasts and blood-derived endothelial progenitor cells using nonmodified RNA for reprogramming and immune evasion." Human Gene Therapy 26:751 (2015)
Stemgent Comments and Reviews (0)
No comments or reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.