NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium for Human iPS and ES Cells
|Add To Cart||
Notice to clinical users: A Drug Master File for NutriStem medium has been filed with the US FDA.
Please contact us for more information. (email@example.com)
NutriStem hPSC XF Medium (formerly called NutriStem XF/FF Culture Medium) is a fully defined xeno-free, low growth factor human embryonic stem (ES) and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell feeder-free culture medium that enables maintenance and expansion of pluripotent stem cells. NutriStem Medium can be used to culture pluripotent stem cells for at least 20 passages while retaining pluripotency marker expression, robust proliferation with a normal karyotype, and the ability to differentiate into cells of all three germ layers in vitro and in vivo. NutriStem Medium offers the ability to culture cells in a completely xeno-free medium without the need for high levels of basic FGF and other stimulatory growth factors and cytokines. In addition, the superior cell attachment and proliferation observed with NutriStem Medium aid high-throughput screening applications.
- Xeno-free, feeder-free conditions contain no animal components
- Low basic FGF (4 ng/ml), and TGFβ (<5 ng/ml)
- Easy, one-step transition from feeder-dependent culture, no adaptation required
- Maintains pluripotency, normal morphology, karyotype, and differentiation potential of human ES and iPS cells over long term culture
- Robust attachment and high cloning efficiency from single cells
100 ml (Cat. No. 01-0005-100)
500 ml (Cat. No. 01-0005)
Storage and Stability
Store at -20°C. This product is stable for a minimum of 3 months when stored as directed.
NutriStem Medium tested negative for mycoplasma. Human ES cells expressed the pluripotency markers SSEA-4, TRA-1-60, and TRA-1-81 after three continuous passages in NutriStem Medium.
NutriStem is a registered trademark of Biological Industries.
Safety Data Sheets
- Nutristem: a Defined, Low-Growth Factor, Xeno-Free Medium for the Long Term Culture of Undifferentiated Human ES Cells
- Rajasingh S; Thangavel J; Czirok A; Samanta S. "Generation of functional cardiomyocytes from efficiently generated human iPSCs and a novel method for measuring contractility." PLoS one (2015)
- Poleganov MA; Eminli S; Beissert T; Herz S; Moon J-I; Goldmann J; Beyer A; Heck R; Burkhart I; Roldan DB; Tureci O; Yi K; Hamilton B; Sahin U. "Efficient reprogramming of human fibroblasts and blood-derived endothelial progenitor cells using nonmodified RNA for reprogramming and immune evasion." Human Gene Therapy 26:751 (2015)
- Durruthy JD; Sebastiano V. "Derivaton of GMP-compliant integration-free hiPSCs using modified mRNAs." Methods Mol Biol 1283: 31 (2014)
- Greber, B., Coulon, P., Zhang, M., Moritz, S., Frank, S., Müller-Molina, A.J., Araúzo-Bravo, M.J., Han, D.W., Pape, H.C., and Schöler, H.R. (2011) FGF signalling inhibits neural induction in human embryonic stem cells. EMBO J 30: 4874-4884.
- Sugii, S., Kida, Y., Berggren, W.T., and Evans, R.M. (2011) Feeder-dependent and feeder-independent iPS cell derivation from human and mouse adipose stem cells. Nat Protoc 6(3): 346-358.
- Warren, L., Manos, P.D., Ahfeldt, T., Loh, Y.H., Li, H., Lau, F., Ebina, W., Mandal, P.K., Smith, Z.D., Meissner, A., Daley, D.Q., Brack, A.S., Collins, J.J., Cowan, C., Schlaeger, T.M., and Rossi, D.J. (2010) Highly efficient reprogramming to pluripotency and directed differentiation of human cells with synthetic modified mRNA. Cell Stem Cell 7: 618-630.
Customers Also Purchased
|5 x 100 μl||$153.00|
Stemgent Comments and Reviews (1)